|OAAA case study: PeoplePC|
PeoplePC, a computer marketer, decided to measure the effectiveness of a seven month mobile billboard campaign. The Singer Group conducted the study in Detroit and Minneapolis. In both markets they used traditional print, radio, and television advertising, but also utilized mobile billboard trucks in Detroit.
- Utilizing mobile billboards gave them Impressive Results:
- 30% increase in awareness (50% in target demographic).
- Nearly doubled the positive perception of the PeoplePC brand.
- 56% said that when they see an ad on the side of a truck, they perceive the company advertised as successful.
- 67% said they believed the advertised product bought and used by their neighbors. OAAA case study: PeoplePC